Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Amanda Knox

Note: This was my first post on this subject. Today, March 27, 2013, while changing the look of the blog,  I discovered that my first post had not been published. I decided to post it, anyways. This post was written before any of the posts in this blog. I had thought, when she was released, there would be no further need to follow her story. Now because of Italy's high court, I will continue with this blog 




First Post 

I could not believe it, yet I had a nagging dread that this would happen. I know how insensitive the justice system can become. This,however, was intolerable, Amanda Knox was in prison. The extent of my case kept me busy in court for seven years, but not the loss of my freedom.

This blog is about the Amanda Knox story. The Washington state, college student who was convicted for murder in Italy on December 4th 2009.

If you have an opinion about this case, please contribute your thoughts or opinions, all points of view encouraged. I have dubbed Amanda Knox "America's Daughter" because she represents the hope and manifestation of what we universally want for our progeny; intelligent, educated, and innocent young daughters. A young daughter who wants to expand their world view at this particular point in their education. Which, as this case illustrates, can be a parents worst nightmare. This common link makes Amanda Americas Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment